Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 2 - Gathering Intel

Dear Santa,

This is Trixie, reporting in from house number JD11235813. Today, I continued to monitor the behavior of "Jack". He continues to be a good little boy. He behaved at preschool. He ate a good meal at McDonalds, and didn't fight back too hard when a younger boy bopped him on the head with a Happy Meal toy penguin (item number 747640-P). He helped his mom wash the dishes, and they only had to be rewashed once. Finally, "Jack" helped his mom paint some ornaments. He loves red, kinda like someone else I know.

Overnight, I attempted to connect with some of Jack's associates, in order to gather intel on the previous year. They required me to pass a board exam, and I aced it with Christmas colors. The board exam included Checkers, Chutes and Ladders, and Twister (though that's not really a board game, but I wasn't going to complain). Jack found me that morning in the basement in the company of his associates.


While watching Jack and his mother paint ornaments, I really wanted to join in. You know how much I enjoy painting toys and decorations and, well, I couldn't help myself. When the family stepped out for a bit, I ventured over to the craft table and tried to work. Unfortunately, I didn't get far in painting. They caught me just as I had finished constructing a paint bottle observation deck to survey all the work from.



Counting down the days to the best Christmas ever (23 to go),

Trixie the elf

No comments:

Post a Comment