Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 3 - GLITTER!!!

Dear Santa,

I'm reporting in from house number JD11235813 to discuss the subject named "Jack". Today was business as usual. Trips in and out of the house. The boy watched TV, read with his mom, and played. Most of the day was normal, but I did catch a little naughty moment.

It was dinnertime, and the family sat around the dinner table. "Jack" was chatting away as usual, and started playing with his fork on the table. His mom instructed him to keep the fork on his plate when he wasn't eating with it. He put it on the plate, but soon he tried to poke his dad with the fork. His mom told him again to put his fork on the plate. He complied again, but later played and bounced the fork on the table.

After multiple corrections, the mother took away Jack's fork and told him to eat his chicken nuggets with his hands. Instead of being a compliant child, Jack instructed his mom several times that what she did was not very nice. His words were respectful, but his attitude was not. He might need a lump of coal for Christmas, or as he calls it, "A dirty rock."

By the way, after everyone went to bed last night, I started to play with some of their crafting supplies. I was going to paint some elaborate murals on their walls, to illustrate the story of Christmas. However, I lost track of time when I discovered something wonderful.


 GLITTER!!!

Red glitter to be exact. Oh the joy of little shimmery dots of happiness. I love-love-love it! I love how it catches the light, and the sight of it when I throw it up over my head. It was FA-BU-LOUS!


This was how the family found me this morning. I'm not exactly proud of my behavior, at least what I can remember of it. I'll try to moderate myself a little better around the art supplies, especially around this stuff.

It's almost three weeks until the big day,

Trixie the elf

No comments:

Post a Comment