Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 4 - Cleanups and Accidents

Dear Santa,

This is Trixie the elf, reporting in from house number JD11235813. It's been another day of watching the subject, Jack. He helped his mom wash the dishes, and they only had to be rewashed once. He helped his mom take care of chores around the house. He wanted to help cook dinner, but the family was having reheated Thanksgiving leftovers, and his mom wouldn't let him take hot food out of the microwave. But Jack ate everything on his plate. He's been a good boy today.

After yesterday's mishaps, I thought I should make myself a little more useful around the house. I found Jack's Tonka Bulldozer (Construction Model 93504) and used it to put away his dirty clothes. Man, that baby drives like a dream. When Jack woke up, his room was nice and tidy.



By the way, I do have to confess to a little accident today. I was talking with Jack's stuffed animals today, telling them stories about the great reindeer games of 2004. In the middle of my retelling of Dasher's famous run for the goal, I realized I had to go... really bad. I ran like a reindeer into the bathroom. I hopped up on the potty and sat down to do my business, but I forgot one thing. When I realized what I'd done, it was too late.


Somebody left the potty lid down. This was not one of my proudest moments.

While I've been away, I've been thinking of you all at the North Pole. I hope production is going well. Tell Lopsy, Mopsy, Ringo, and Bushy-brow in Teddy Bears I said hello.

Your favorite watchman elf third class,

Trixie the elf

No comments:

Post a Comment